Write your own review and email it to: moreformomblog@gmail.com


January 12, 2010

Class Review--Infant/Child CPR and First Aid at Becoming Maternity Centre


Baby Class Review

Class Name: Infant/Child CPR and First Aid

Date Attended: April 2009

Location of Class: Becoming Maternity

Guest Blogger Name: Meg


Place an X beside the one that best describes your feelings

The course:
Met my Expectations X
Exceeded my Expectations
Did not meet my Expectations

The course:
Was good value for my money X
Was not good value for my money

The times/locations of the course were:
Convenient X (one night workshop)
Inconvenient

The course offered:
Excellent course materials
No course materials
Adequate course materials X
N/A for this type of course

The Instructor was:
Exceptional X (very serious and didn’t waste our time)
Good
Fair
Terrible

Would you recommend this course:
Yes X

Comments

Glad we signed up for this. My husband and I reviewed different procedures before we started solids with our daughter. We have been meaning to get our parents signed up, so our daughter’s grandparents are ready in case of an emergency too.

No comments:

Post a Comment