Write your own review and email it to: moreformomblog@gmail.com


January 12, 2010

Class Review--Rainbow Songs


Baby Class Review

Class Name: Rainbow Songs – under 1 years old

Date Attended: Fall 2009

Location of Class: St. Cuthbert’s Church (though there are many locations across Toronto) www.rainbowsongs.com

Guest Blogger Name: Meg


Place an X beside the one that best describes your feelings

The course:
Met my Expectations
Exceeded my Expectations X
Did not meet my Expectations

The course:
Was good value for my money X
Was not good value for my money

The times/locations of the course were:
Convenient X
Inconvenient

The course offered:
Excellent course materials X (you can purchase the CD for $20)
No course materials
Adequate course materials
N/A for this type of course

The Instructor was:
Exceptional X
Good
Fair
Terrible

Would you recommend this course:
Yes X (doing it again this term)
No

Comments

Great course! The individual instructor really makes it such a good class though. I went to a make-up class at a different location, and I wasn’t as impressed with her. I like how the format of the class is completely geared to the children themselves. This isn’t a class where you get to know fellow moms and dads, as you’ll only know them only as “Daniel’s Mom” by the end of 4 months together. This was the best program of our week, even though I didn’t get to see my “Mommy friends”. The location was a 10 minute walk from our house, and the timing worked perfectly between my daughter’s morning and afternoon nap.

1 comment:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is
    added I get several emails with the same comment.

    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my page acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete