Write your own review and email it to: moreformomblog@gmail.com


January 12, 2010

Class Review--Infant Care and Parenting at Becoming Maternity


Baby Class Review

Class Name: Infant care and parenting

Date Attended: April 2009

Location of Class: Becoming Maternity

Guest Blogger Name: Meg


Place an X beside the one that best describes your feelings

The course:
Met my Expectations X
Exceeded my Expectations
Did not meet my Expectations

The course:
Was good value for my money X
Was not good value for my money

The times/locations of the course were:
Convenient X (one morning workshop)
Inconvenient

The course offered:
Excellent course materials
No course materials
Adequate course materials X
N/A for this type of course

The Instructor was:
Exceptional X
Good
Fair
Terrible

Would you recommend this course:
Yes X

Comments

Both my husband and I have changed diapers and had some time with little babies, but this was a great, short course to get tips on swaddling, diapering and bathing. It was also fun to meet parents-to-be and to share a few nervous laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment