Write your own review and email it to: moreformomblog@gmail.com


June 27, 2011

Class Review--Kindermusik Zoo Train


I received this review from another mom from the Kindermusik class at Becoming

I read your review on Kindermusik and I have to agree with your Mom and not you! I loved the class. I liked Music Together when my daughter was under a year but now that she is almost 2 (!!!) I think Kindermusik is a better overall class. It has music, reading, listening, activities and pretending. I have taken my daughter to the zoo and find that she recognizes the animals from the class.

We are unsure whether we are going to take the class this summer--SUMMERS ARE BUSY FOR ME-- but in the Fall we will be back for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to read the different reviews on this class. May be something we will have to try at some point even though the sample class that we went to was terrible!

    ReplyDelete