Write your own review and email it to: moreformomblog@gmail.com


February 8, 2010

Book Reviews-New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner


Thanks so much to everyone who sent in reviews! I am finally going to start posting some of them starting off with this one from my good friend Belle. I am going to try to post new reviews every few days. You can always link to them on the side of the blog by clicking on Book Reviews

New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner by Annabel Karmel

(I have the book in French but it is the same in English)

Once my baby turned 5 months, I started to do some research into what to feed him when he hits 6 months. As with everything else in baby world, the feeding thing is just as difficult to figure out! and then I remembered: my sister gave me a book on feeding baby. I pulled it out and read it front to back. Once I was done I called my sister right away to thank her! It had alot of information and contained weekly menus to that showed me how to introduce solids. The information in the book made alot of sense to me and complemented my philosophy of feeding my child foods from home.
The book is very easy to follow, is divided in 5 sections covering everything food from 6 months to toddlers. It has alot of great easy to follow recipes which most can be frozen.
Annabel Karmel is a leading author on child nutrition.
I would highly recommend this book to any parent!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I love Annabel Karmel. I have three of her cookbooks and my baby and toddler love all of her recipes.

    ReplyDelete