Write your own review and email it to: moreformomblog@gmail.com


September 12, 2010

Weekend away with the girls



I have to admit that when I got the evite for one of my closest friends' bachelorettes I wasn't super excited since it was an out of town event. Since going back to work I live for the weekends with my son so driving 2.5 hours and spending the night wasn't something I was looking forward to.

That being said--it worked out really, really well. I had a great time and it was nice to let loose with girlfriends and even though all the moms talked about their babies and probably bored the other ladies to death, we had a great time.

Although it's hard to leave your little one--sometimes it's also important to take time to be with your friends and connect with them. This weekend proved that to me.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.... you never told us you were dreading it :)

    but i kinda figured....

    either way, glad it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete